Earnings & Profit Disclaimer:1. Happy Investor is a data service provider, helping investors by providing cutting-edge property tools & features. We make no assurance or promise regarding any future earnings or income, nor that you will make any specific amount of money at all or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or Income statements of Profit or Projected projects are what you "may earn." However, there is no promise or guarantee that you will experience this income or profit.
3. Happy Investor makes no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding income are an indication of future results or success.
4. You should do your own research and due dilligence before purchasing any property, help-resource, or anything else real estate related. Always seek advice from your Realtor, your Accountant, or an Attorney if you'd like to be cautious.
5. If you are seeking to Invest in real estate as a business venture, you realize that there are risks accociated. Although a large number of people make their careers in real estate, there is the chance of loss, chance of loss with any business, including with real estate.
6. You should do your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any property, services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the reasons mentioned, you agree that Happy Investor is not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
Customer-Satisfaction Guarantee and Cancellation Policy:Refund Policy:
HappyInvestor.com strives to ensure all customers are satisfied! Sometimes we will even do a special-offer of a Money-Back Guarantee. IF you registered on a page with the "Money-Back Guarantee" offer, the following applies to any refunds for your accouont: If, within 30 days of your INITIAL REGISTRATION DATE, you are unhappy with the site for any reason, simply contact customer service to cancel. If you feel services were sub-standard, you, at your own discretion, have the option of also requesting a refund for any charges made within the first 30 days of your Registration. Money-Back Guarantee Refund Requests should be made within the first 30 days of your INITIAL REGISTRATION to receive a refund. We have this long 30 days policy to allow you a long period of time to decide whether the site is for you!
To Cancel, simply contact customer service (Contact Support Here) and request that your account be cancelled. You will continue to have access to the site for 30 days after your most recent credit card charge, and you will receive no future billing.
Before you decide to purchase services from any sponsor or advertiser (both on Happy Investor on on any real estate site in General), watch out for these red flags:
Customer-Satisfaction Guarantee and Cancellation Policy:Information we may collect:
If you choose to signup for the paid membership, there is a no questions asked, 100% refund policy.
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, email address, phone number, physical address and location, and credit card information (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our Website or in some other manner. This information is used soley for the completion of your HappyInvestor.com account and is not sold or rented to a 3rd party.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our Website:
* Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
* We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
* We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information others may collect:
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
* We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
* These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
* Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our Website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
How we may use information we collect:
We may use information to:
* Fulfill your requests for products and services;
* Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
* Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
* Facilitate use of our Website;
* Manage your account and your preferences;
* Analyze use of and improve our Website, products and services;
* Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Website; and
Your information is not sold or rented to 3rd Parties and is only used by Happy Home Investor unless you explicitly and clearly request it be shared (such as you requesting a "private third party real estate lender" contact you).
You may choose:
* Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
* To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy or by emailing us to unsubscribe or clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of emails.
* To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
* To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our Website, by logging into that account.
* To learn about additional choices, click here.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
By providing your phone number and email address, you are agreeing to receive text messages, emails, and/or calls (Even if you are previously subscribed to the do not call list) from MyHouseDeals and our network of partners and affiliates (Lenders or related professional services) and their network of service providers. These calls might be recorded; and may be direct, auto-dialed or use pre-recorded/artificial voices.
This consent is not a requirement or condition to purchase.
Messages and data rates might apply.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to contact us
6836 Bee Cave Road Suite 259
Austin, TX 78746
© 2018 HappyInvestor.com. All rights reserved.