Earnings & Profit Disclaimer:1. Happy Investor is a data service provider, helping investors by providing cutting-edge property tools & features. We make no assurance or promise regarding any future earnings or income, nor that you will make any specific amount of money at all or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or Income statements of Profit or Projected projects are what you "may earn." However, there is no promise or guarantee that you will experience this income or profit.
3. Happy Investor makes no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding income are an indication of future results or success.
4. You should do your own research and due dilligence before purchasing any property, help-resource, or anything else real estate related. Always seek advice from your Realtor, your Accountant, or an Attorney if you'd like to be cautious.
5. If you are seeking to Invest in real estate as a business venture, you realize that there are risks accociated. Although a large number of people make their careers in real estate, there is the chance of loss, chance of loss with any business, including with real estate.
6. You should do your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any property, services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the reasons mentioned, you agree that Happy Investor is not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website. Although we have many happy customers, the typical customer does take action to perform a real estate deal & therefor does not profit from using the website. As a customer, we hope you will successfully use the website to find deals while utilizing the help of a Realtor or Financial Consultant to ensure best results.
8. Happy Investor is intended for users who are already investing in real estate, have past real estate investing experience, or are serious about investing. Please do not use Happy Investor if you meet all of these criteria: A) You do not have real estate investing experience, B) You ave a relatively low amount of savings, or C) You cannot afford the risk of loss in doing a real estate transaction. A very large number of people own rental properties, flip houses and do other real estate investing, but like anything else, there is risk of loss in doing a real estate transaction. Many people on Happy Investor do real estate fix & flips and other transactions, but the "average person" who uses Happy Investor does not do a real estate transaction. It is up to each user to decide whether to make an offer or complete a transaction.
9. Happy Investor does not teach you how to start a real estate business. Rather, it provides data which allows existing or serious investors (with adequate savings to endure risk of loss) to make better investing decisions. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that real estate investing may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.